What is The Partner Telephone Advisory Support?
Brigantia has teamed up with Croner to offer you access to the Croner Business Support Advice Line as a benefit of your membership subscription, at no additional charge.
With over 70 years’ experience, Croner is the leading provider of compliance solutions to UK businesses. Croner employs specialists, all having professional backgrounds and qualifications, many of them experienced solicitors, so members can benefit from their extensive knowledge and practical experience, in their respective fields. The advice Croner provide is ‘solution based’ rather than legal jargon and always up to date and relevant.
What can I receive advice on?
Telephone Advice and guidance will be provided in UK Law and practice in the following areas:
- Health and Safety,
- Employment Law and Personnel,
- Tax, VAT, PAYE, NIC, & Payroll,
- Commercial legal matters
What are the benefits?
You’ll enjoy the following benefits from our the Croner consultancy team
- Peace of mind – Access to a team of professional advisors with unparalleled knowledge, qualifications and experience. All from professional backgrounds many of them experienced HR Professionals, solicitors, along with ex Inland Revenue, tax & vat consultants and also Tech IOSH qualified safety consultants.
- Save money – 1 hour of employment law advice with an experienced employment law solicitor could cost in excess of £200 per hour. This level of advice is included in your membership subscription, so saving you money and offering you peace of mind that you are turning to industry professionals for support.
- Save Time – Searching the internet for the correct document or piece of legislation can take an incredible amount of time, along with the added stress that as the internet is not controlled, the legislation you have found could be out of date or the document is not suitable for use within the UK.