Kickstart growth with our Sales Acceleration Workshop
Get no-nonsense, honest and actionable advice from a Sellerly sales expert on our workshop day. We’ll come to you – wherever you are in the UK – and work with you to get a thorough understanding of your current sales and marketing position. We’ll pull apart your existing approach to find out what’s working and what’s not – and what you could be doing to improve.
We’ll use our decades of experience in generating sales growth and marketing best practice to talk through the best ways to go to market – all shaped around your organisation and its challenges.
- Your sales process
- Your growth requirements
- Your current marketing activity
- Analysing any recent losses
- Presenting your value proposition
- Establishing your best prospects
- Profiling prospects
- Lead generation tactics
- Sales approaches
- Creating bulletproof sales pipelines
- Keeping your offerings relevant
- Managing sales forecasts
- Planning a three-year strategy
- Recruiting the right sales staff
- Generating sales through social media
We’ll tailor it to you
We’ll set the agenda with you ahead of the day, depending on what you want to focus on. It may seem like a lot to get through, but some things will take longer than others. We’ll keep the day relatively free-form, so you can get as much as possible on the areas that are important to you.
What you’ll get
There’s no cookie-cutter approach here. For £1,250 (discounted for Brigantia Partners from £1,500), we’ll provide:
- A highly-experienced, industry expert sales director who will come to you
- A day of brilliant, direct advice that will challenge your status quo, providing you and your team with a real and clear understanding of what’s working, what needs improvement, and the kinds of differences even small changes could make
- Actionable results in the form of a mind map, incorporating all our recommendations, completely tailored to your organisation
- A follow-up session to talk through our advice, formulate a plan, and decide whether you’d like our involvement to help you to take things forward – the choice is yours.